The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Children"s Museum & Juju

A few days after we got back from Utah, I took my kids to the Children's Museum downtown and were able to meet up with one of my best friends, Jennifer, for a couple hours while we were there because she was there with her family for the day.
Not a bad view for a Children's Museum
Making electricity.
The bubble room.
A little scientist.
She has to be just like him.
Her oven mitt is the cutest.
It's Buster!
Serious woodworking about to go down.
They made a dinosaur, and clearly they're terrified about it.
We met up with Jenn and her sisters and parents at The Public Garden.  And her dad treated us to a ride on the swan boats.  And for some reason I look like I'm crying.
Juju
My kids and I stopped at King's Chapel Burying Ground on our way back to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment