The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Downtown Visit

We were able to spend a day downtown and at Temple Square with Renee and Natalie and her kids.  Renee has been working as a guide at the Relief Society building and so she was able to give us a tour.  I'd never even been in the building before so that was really cool to see, and to hear some of the stories.  We were also able visit City Creek and Jon in his office at the Zions Bank building.  Then he came with us to lunch and Sheri was able to meet us for lunch as well, so that worked out perfectly.  Poor Sheri was so busy with work while we were there, I feel we hardly got to see her at all.
Showing off our relief society arms with all the relief society ladies.
Renee got to teach the kids all about the primary and how it got started.  I just love this picture.
I love to see the temple.
The "Fabio" chair at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building
They were so pleased to be the king and queen on their throne.
Again, Eli is just the sweetest thing.  I love this picture, but I especially love the interaction between Eli and Jonny.
We got to visit Papa Jon at work!
My father-in-law has a really crappy office.
Atticus thinks so, too.
We enjoyed the view.
And all the toys.
Atticus and Lydia.  Happy face.
I don't know why she's holding Jonny's face, whether in sweet gesture or trying to point it at the camera, but I think it's cute either way.
Jonny-Moana was in heaven at the Disney store, especially after finding this giant Pua Pig.
Watching the fish at City Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment