The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Girl Cousins!

Because Jonny had so much fun with all of her girl cousins while we were in Utah and I took way too many pictures to leave them all out.
 Avery is my little sister's daughter.  She and Jonny are only 11 weeks apart.  But see what I mean?  How could I pick just one picture?
Kyndi took good care of Jonny at the splash pad.
Lydia and Jonny at the pool.
 Jonny and Mary are almost exactly a year apart.
Anna just before her baptism.  She has a bit of Jonathan in her.
Princess Mary being elegant for the camera.
Jonny entertaining Oaklee with her tales.
Two-year-olds are hilarious.
Selfies with Mary.
 Another instance of not being able to pick just one picture.  Or even five pictures.
Dramatic Mary.
I like how Avery stays sweet and calm the whole time.
We took a red-eye back to Massachusetts so we went to Texas Roadhouse with my parents and sisters for dinner first.  Avery and Jonny kept themselves very entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment