The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Off to Utah pt. 2

We got to spend a lazy day hanging out with Sammy and Avery and then Grandpa got to come home early and play with us.  Mostly this post is just a place to post all the cute pictures from that day.

We're a bit conflicted on our MLB allegience.  Although I'll admit, Jonny hates that shirt.  She cries when I try to get her to wear it, wailing about how "Me no like Red Sox!  Me only like Yantees!"  The only way I can get her to wear it is if I give her those navy striped shorts and tell her they're Yankee shorts.

Jonny and Avery digging for treasure.  
Side note: My adorable mother will hide little treasures out on her playground for her grandkids to find.  Marbles, coins, little pretend jewels, and other toys.  Best grandma ever!
 I adore this boy of mine.
Avery's cheeser smile!
My little sister is amazing with kids.  They always adore her.
My cute pa. 
He was not pleased to catch me taking pictures of him.
These two are a perfect pair.  Ever since she was teeny, Jonny's always preferred Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment