The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Friday, January 6, 2012

Some Leftovers

A few days after Christmas I drove down to my parents for some last hang out time with Anna and Jonah before they headed back to Colorado.  We read books and fed the birds and played around.  Anna wasn't feeling very well and pretty much just sat around.  Jonah was asleep for most of it but when he woke up we had so much fun.  He decided we needed to wrestle which basically means I was lying on the floor and he would come flop himself on top of me and then I'd tickle him and wrestle him off then he'd do it again.  I'm so excited to have little boys.

Once Anna got some medicine in her, she perked right up and realized that Dan was missing and wanted to go look for him.  When I told her he wasn't there, she asked to call him.  She babbled on forever to him about what Santa brought and what she'd been up to.  I'm pretty sure Dan had no idea what she was saying.
This one makes me laugh.  What a cute kid!
Mostly he looks just like my grandpa, Floyd.

Also over the break Dan and I did some awesome things like sit around and goof off.  We also had a Lord of the Rings marathon.  And we loved it.
I went and saw my girls (Laura, Janna, and Jennifer) for breakfast one of the days.  And by breakfast I mean eat breakfast and then stay at Kneader's until 1:00.  Both Laura and Jennifer are due with their first babies within about three weeks of me.  I'm sure we annoyed Janna plenty with pregnancy talk and TMI.  But she was a good sport.
This was from about a year ago (I think) as I don't have any more recent pictures of us.

  Janna had had surgery like the day before and look how hot she still looks!
For New Year's Dan and I went with our friends Grizz and Jake and Jake's girlfriend Kyra for like a two hour delicious dinner at Elements.  It was especially fun because we still have some friends that work there so they would come sit with us off and on too.  Then we came back to our house and played some fun games and then I completely passed out on the couch roughly two minutes after midnight while they watched the movie 2012.  No pictures again.

Then lastly for those of you who have been asking for one, some pregnancy pictures.  Right as Dan was about to take the picture, he decided to act like my eight year old brother and do an extremely loud "farfegnugen" which actually made me start laughing so this is what came out for pictures.  (I am a day shy of 26 weeks)

 It took me a while to calm down
 Me trying to be annoyed at Dan for tooting.


1 comment:

  1. I feel outrageous about that being the last picture we have together. Also, those kids are cute.

    ReplyDelete