The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Some November Happenings

So a few things from November...
Our friend Grizz hosted a murder mystery at a cabin in Bear Lake.  I was so out of my comfort zone.  I am awkward to begin with, then put me with a bunch of people I don't know, pretending to be some stock broker lady... Ya....
Dan however, was great and so fun.  He was some military leader slash religious man from some tiny make believe island nation.  He was hilarious, had a wonderful costume he put together, and he made it great fun.  

Oh and worst part of the night?  When I had to get engaged to some equally awkward boy there that we do somewhat know.

Thanksgiving also happened in November.  The mind reels, yes.  We spent Thanksgiving at the Bronson's house.  It was just Dan and me, his parents, his little sister, and his grandfather.  But Renee still put on an amazing display of food.  Enough for leftovers for days.  It was great.  And oh boy, does she ever make some great rolls!

Dan helped his mom carve the turkey.
 And then became a zombie...

Also at the very end of November Jimmy came home!  I already wrote enough about him but it's been fun to have him home.  He's not the usual awkward returned missionary.  He still seems like my normal little brother.  I've missed his funny texts throughout the day so I'm glad those are back.  Plus he came and visited my classroom a week or two before Christmas and my kids loved him.  He's a funny kid.  I have no pictures of his return though as I somehow managed to forget a camera that day.

That was about it for November.

No comments:

Post a Comment