So as the tradition goes at my parent's Christmas Eve Party, we have dinner, a talent show, Santa comes, we also do the nativity, and we open presents. Santa came early this year so after he left we did the nativity.
Anna was Mary and Tate was Joseph
She was very loving and gave the baby kisses.
Dayton I think was feeling a little shy. Anna was very anxious about everyone coming. Before the angel could even tell the shepherds she yelled "Come see the Baby Jesus, Shepherds!".
Dan, Jonah, and I were the wise men. Dan in his authentic outfit which he has also worn to the grocery store.
James and Jonathan worked long and hard on building us a manger this year. As soon as we removed the baby Jesus, it collapsed. Nice craftsmanship boys.
Some lovely attempts at taking a group picture.
The three girls were the angels but I don't know who had my camera and I got no pictures of them.
Jonah checking out the broken manger.
And the ornaments.
Look at those chunker legs! So cute.
Dan and my mom schemed to get my dad a temperature reader for his motorcycle. Dan built it. My dad likes to think he's a weatherman so this was good.
Remember Anna's hesitance to sing to us all? Once she got the microphone in her hands she stood and sang to us for about half an hour no matter who was listening, loud and proud. Sadly my video didn't work.
No comments:
Post a Comment