The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

More Pictures of My Kids 2017

I gifted myself a Fotofly giftcard last summer because I wanted some pictures of me with my kids that weren't selfies on my phone.  For the first time I was disappointed in Fotofly studios.  The pictures of just my kids were great but the pictures of the three us, not so much.  We were posed really awkwardly, like we didn't even like each other or with all of us standing so I was towering over them.  It wasn't until the end when I asked if we could just take some more candid photos that any of them turned out well.  But anyway, here are some of the good ones.  (With Jonny just turned two and Atticus about three months shy of five.)
Jonny took a long time to warm up to the camera as she was so focused on following directions.  But we managed to get a few small smiles out of her.  Atticus, on the other hand, was so happy and smiley that both the photographer and I had to keep reminding him to put his tongue back in his mouth.
 (I really like this 4-year old)
 This was her favorite part.  She'd run across the room to get the stuffed puppy and then put him back and go do it again.
 I love how these pictures turned out.  There were more of me actually interacting with Jonny but I guess they didn't make the cut at the studio.  She was pretty happy to just be lying in my lap.
 I love this one of Jonny too as I reached over to tickle Atticus and she's looking like she might fall.  Her face is pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment