The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Christmas Eve 2016

I've written this same post about how I love the Christmas Eve traditions in my family and what we do.  So here are pictures from this year.
So this tradition is only about 4 years old now, but I love it.  We go to the Cathedral of the Madeline in Salt Lake to hear their children's Choir.  Some years have better (more familiar) songs than others and we never make it through the whole performance as we usually have to get to my parent's for the festivities but I love what we do get to see and they always start with O' Come, O' Come Emmanuel (with some adult men for the bass) which is one of the best Christmas songs ever and it's amazing.
 Jonny and I were shepherds and Atticus was King Herod
He took his role very seriously.  He used the angriest of scary voices when he delivered his lines.
Jonny shepherding her sheep. 
Nativity.
 Jonny loves doing ballet so she did a performance for her talent.
Her arabesque.
Atticus played Twinkle Twinkle 
 I love his bow and Jersi so proud of him.



 Random selfies with my nephew, Tate.
 So when Santa showed up, Jonny was so excited she just ran to him.
So he scooped her up and kept singing Jingle Bells. 
 Atticus asked for surprises and all the kinds of chapstick.  Last year he was given some tinted chapstick.  Why?  No idea.  But...somehow... it got lost and didn't make it to Boston with us.  So he decided he better get some more.
 Jonny had to be held back from Santa while the other kids had their turns.
 I love her expression.  She asked for a "baby shh" which meant baby cradle.


 After everyone had a turn we let her go see Santa again.
 At least what Avery is eating is actual food.
 Setting out cookies for Santa.
  Visions of sugarplums.
 My dad was um... just making sure it was ready for Santa...not setting up anything else... (He's pretty great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment