Santa came to my parent's house this year and that's where we spent Christmas morning. Santa also had to leave a few things in Boston for us to come back to because luggage space. Even with that favor from Santa, add on all the other gifts from everybody and it's a miracle we got it all back to Boston. After unwrapping our presents and calling my little brother and his wife in China, we headed to the Bronson's house for the rest of the day. It was Sunday so we went to Sacrament meeting and then came back for yummy dinner and lots of presents and craziness.
Checking out their loot.
She gathered all of her treats so she might selfishly guard them.Feeding her new baby. (Her baby bed had to go to Boston)
Super Gecko camouflage
See what I mean about the ridiculous amount of presents? This doesn't include the stuff we got at the Bronson's or the night before.
Playing with the presents she got for Atticus.
Atticus loves to buy me jewelry. This was his gift this year.
I got her a doctor kit.
So when Atticus found out Christmas was on a Sunday and we were going to wear our fancy Christmas clothes to look nice, he insisted on packing his tuxedo (which I impulsively bought for 10 dollars and he thinks is the greatest.) Jonny had a different Christmas dress but my mother-in-law got her this cute one for her birthday so we had her wear her Christmas dress the week before.
Now please enjoy this group of pictures that very clearly demonstrate how my kids were feeling about pictures after the last week of Christmas and Utah-constant-picture-taking. I sort of gave up on pictures after this. (At least Atticus was trying)Present Time!
Nana-Nae made her a quilt for her babies and this is Jonny sleeping so hard with it.
You better believe he's already watched this a million times.
And this is my father-in-law.
For some reason Atticus lost his voice on Christmas day so I made him do a video so as to record his cute voice.
I don't know how my kids always end up with so much stuff. It's ridiculous.

















No comments:
Post a Comment