So my dear grandmother turned 80 last month. There was a big party for her at The Eldredge Manor. I recently discovered a few pictures taken at said event and thought I'd share.
Kyndi and Grandma Stella
Stef and almost all her family
Jonathan and Jen's Anna
She's really been working on growing her extra neck skin.
Me and Dan Bronson and STELLA!!!
A few fun things/memories about grandma....
-We always got to eat Superman ice cream at her house. (On the multi-colored rug of course.)
-Grandma is hip. She was always more stylin' than any other grown up I knew.
-She would take you shopping for new school clothes every year!
-She still mocks me to this day that I had holes in my jeans during family pictures.
-"What am I doing with all my money? Oh paying taxes and buying heroine and stuff." -Grandma
-She took all the grandkids to Disneyland!
-She makes sure I have a whole basket of rolls when we eat at her house.
-Yummy cheesecake.
-She somehow managed to put up with my dad. (And Floyd)
-She didn't hate Dan after he taught three-year-old Tate to scream STELLA! every time he saw her.
Great tribute to grandma!! Loved it!
ReplyDelete