The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our Culture! Part IV

Back to the amazing lives of Nicole and I.

You may have been curious to this point as to why Nicole and I are known to each other as girlfriend.  Well, we like to go on dates together and such.
Holding hands at The Fun Park.
A beautiful drawing Girlfriend did.  Although, inaccurate as when we're together, Dan is the third wheel.
We go to parties as famous political couples.  Just say no to drugs, kids.
 Making sure my tie is strait.
Here we are at The Elements.  Our usual eating spot is Firehouse.  Where we each order our own large pizzas.  Don't judge us.
Yes, a lot of mine and girlfriend's activities revolve around food.  Not food of a healthy nature either.
Here I will put a bit of a sentimental note.  While Nicole and I are not always the best at talking each other through hard times, she always knows just how to help me out.  Just like this time when she brought me home my own carton of Aggie Ice Cream.  And we pigged out together.  (Chairs are for suckers.)
We are also so amazing that boys we hardly know we'll just buy us pizzas.
But please, you need not worry.  Though we don't always eat the healthiest, we make sure to get plenty of exercise.

Here we prepare to do some Barbie Aerobics.  Some Barbie-Cise, if you will.
Always complete the warm-up.
We're easily confused by exercise videos with a target audience of five year olds.

Anyway back to our last year as roommates.
This was girlfriend's first year teaching fifth grade and I think the thing I heard her say the most, besides "I hate children" was "What should I teach tomorrow?"  I would often help by sitting in her room, (we couldn't sit in my room as, as per the usual, I had been blessed with the most special roommate) and watching her try to be productive.

Ruby the Alcoholic

Halloween is always a wonderful time.  How could you not love a holiday where you have an excuse to dress up?
Clearly that year Halloween was a blast.
This particular year, girlfriend went as raunchy old lady teacher.
Some really random and awkward things happened that year.  Like, visiting girlfriend in her classroom, ("Uh... Miss Cecil?  I'm not gay.") unnecessarily borrowing things from the boys upstairs just so we could see Deundrae and his other basketball player friends, wishing those same gentlemen a happy Martin Luther King Day, Again, being caught by those same boys whilst dancing on the coffee table, avoiding our roommates, hating Grubby, trying to get Sonny to learn Girlfriend's real name, and staging an official...

Night of Awkwardness!
Which included falling down a muddy hill, running into our favorite member of the marching band, randomly visiting a cousin I rarely see,
and of course, stalking Jordan's front door.
There was also the epic night when we discovered a bail of hay in our parking lot.  Why would we not go grab a camera and a cowboy hat?
Don't worry that we are so hilarious that maybe Nicole peed a little.
Also, when we ran inside for a bit, we came out to find the hay had disappeared!  
We definitely went lurking about to find it.
Impromptu dance party!!

If there was one song to sum up that last year we lived together, I believe it would go a little something like this...
And again, we see girlfriend's love for randomly doing lunges...

No comments:

Post a Comment