A bunch of random pictures from our Spring in Boston
Atticus drew scenes from Moana
And Jonny started only going by Moana
Wearing his armadillo vest from his babyhood.
We are "in the vehicle" for Tate
We tried some things with her hair. Mostly we made it go crazy.
Atticus wrote their names.
Atticus Hnre Brosen
Jonny Wruf Brosen
Some friends introduced us to Castle Island
They were obsessed with the removable shower head in my shower and would spend forever in there.
We loved watching the Boston Marathon. Unfortunately our house was on the wrong side of town which meant we were on the wrong side of the street so we didn't get to sit with our friends (I didn't want to cross and then be trapped on that side for the rest of the day) But my kids loved it anyway. We sad near the bottom of Heartbreak Hill. Atticus was sad when we left after a couple hours and kept watching it on tv at home.
One of her "Pretty faces"
One of Atticus' preschool friends was gone for a few weeks and I found this among his chalk art pictures. (It says Karen backwards) He still does not understand what crushes are or anything like that. He just wrote it because "I love her and I miss her".
I don't know about his grump face but they adore each other.
We randomly drove down to Newport Rhode Island one Saturday.
She wanted to touch the water but I didn't want her to get her feet soaked.
That wave surprised us.
On the way back we took a quick pit stop in Plymouth.
I think we were being witches or something?
So... This is "Plymouth Rock" THEE rock the pilgrims landed upon and then immediately carved the year of their Lord into.
Atticus loved all the "Lobby" statues everywhere.
This is how she sleeps.
Atticus writing our names again. That's mine (Sarli) on the bottom.

We went to see The Return of the Swans at Boston Public Gardens. Basically we walked in a huge crowd behind the swans that live in the pond during the summer as they went back to the pond from the zoo. And then got free cookies and face paint.
Curtsy
When spring fiiiinally came, I was obsessed with all the flowering trees and bushes. I will say though, that with all the trees out here, I started feeling claustrophobic with all the tree leaves filling in. It's hard to see more than a patch of sky at a time out here. And while I love the trees, I need my big blue skies.
I'm not exaggerating that this girl will keep herself entertained with books for hours. But she has nearly zero interest in learning her letter names.
Mother's Day. Jonny was sick.
More from when Jonny was sick. Atticus took very good care of her. Even when we had to take him to preschool.
She loves showing off her muh-tashes.
This was not very successful in the end.
Spring came!
A little trail up the street.
It warmed up enough for motorcycle rides!
Weirdy child
I don't even know what she was eating.
Our co-op preschool graduation had cold, wet weather. So we had to move it inside. (PC to my friend Melissa)
Getting his diploma.
(The diplomas had a spot for the name of the school so we moms made one up that day. I don't even remember what we named it. :)
Lydia Walker, Karen Haber, Atticus, Jane Eckstrom, Ella Folks
Wearing his armadillo vest from his babyhood.
We are "in the vehicle" for Tate
We tried some things with her hair. Mostly we made it go crazy.
Atticus wrote their names.
Atticus Hnre Brosen
Jonny Wruf Brosen
Some friends introduced us to Castle Island
They were obsessed with the removable shower head in my shower and would spend forever in there.
We loved watching the Boston Marathon. Unfortunately our house was on the wrong side of town which meant we were on the wrong side of the street so we didn't get to sit with our friends (I didn't want to cross and then be trapped on that side for the rest of the day) But my kids loved it anyway. We sad near the bottom of Heartbreak Hill. Atticus was sad when we left after a couple hours and kept watching it on tv at home.
One of her "Pretty faces"
One of Atticus' preschool friends was gone for a few weeks and I found this among his chalk art pictures. (It says Karen backwards) He still does not understand what crushes are or anything like that. He just wrote it because "I love her and I miss her".
I don't know about his grump face but they adore each other.
We randomly drove down to Newport Rhode Island one Saturday.
She wanted to touch the water but I didn't want her to get her feet soaked.
Teaching him to skip rocks.
Checking out a nasty crab legThat wave surprised us.
On the way back we took a quick pit stop in Plymouth.
I think we were being witches or something?
So... This is "Plymouth Rock" THEE rock the pilgrims landed upon and then immediately carved the year of their Lord into.
Atticus loved all the "Lobby" statues everywhere.
This is how she sleeps.
Atticus writing our names again. That's mine (Sarli) on the bottom.
He was riding his tricycle like he'd seen some wheelchair-bound people at the marathon because he thought that would be way harder than just running.
Public Gardens
The ducklings in their Easter bonnets.

We went to see The Return of the Swans at Boston Public Gardens. Basically we walked in a huge crowd behind the swans that live in the pond during the summer as they went back to the pond from the zoo. And then got free cookies and face paint.
Curtsy
When spring fiiiinally came, I was obsessed with all the flowering trees and bushes. I will say though, that with all the trees out here, I started feeling claustrophobic with all the tree leaves filling in. It's hard to see more than a patch of sky at a time out here. And while I love the trees, I need my big blue skies.
I'm not exaggerating that this girl will keep herself entertained with books for hours. But she has nearly zero interest in learning her letter names.
Mother's Day. Jonny was sick.
More from when Jonny was sick. Atticus took very good care of her. Even when we had to take him to preschool.
She loves showing off her muh-tashes.
This was not very successful in the end.
Spring came!
A little trail up the street.
It warmed up enough for motorcycle rides!
Weirdy child
I don't even know what she was eating.
Our co-op preschool graduation had cold, wet weather. So we had to move it inside. (PC to my friend Melissa)
Getting his diploma.
(The diplomas had a spot for the name of the school so we moms made one up that day. I don't even remember what we named it. :)
Lydia Walker, Karen Haber, Atticus, Jane Eckstrom, Ella Folks

























































No comments:
Post a Comment