The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Niagara Falls

We drove up to Niagara Falls over Memorial Day (The bummer of it was that my brother and his family who live in Ohio were up there just the week before so we missed each other.)  But we loved it and we love being so close to a bunch of different awesome places to explore.
The Sun was in their eyes.  Life was very hard in Niagara for because the sun seemed to always be in their eyes.
We took a ride on the Maid of the Mist boat.  And though they looked pained, they were actually loving it.
 The sun was in their eyes again.  What a horrible thing.
 Here you see Moana. (because Jonny has refused to go by anything else since March)  She is standing atop the observation tower at Niagara Falls which stands at 282 feet.  Moments before these pictures were taking she attempted to climb through these bars so that she might leap down into the water because "Me Moana!  Me swim like Moana in water!"
She passed out as we crossed over into Canada.
Now we're in Canada!  I should be a Canadian!
There are bears in Canada.  I think in another life, I would be a bear.  Then Atticus wouldn't be so scared.
  And I would wish to be friends with a wolf.
Blame Canada
I only post this because of Jonny amidst the chaos.
And I only post this one because of how cool Atticus is.
 Then we decided to randomly drive up to Toronto and to be super Canadian, we ate at a restaurant called Wayne Gretzky's.  This was the hallway to the bathroom.  Oh and getting back to Canada was ridiculous.  The border guy drilled Atticus on his name, his parent's, and sister's names, where we lived, why we had been in Canada, and why we had Utah license plates, etc.  Because my 5 year old should be the one to prove we aren't going to attack the U.S. and not the proper documentation we brought with us.
On the drive home the next day we took a long pit stop in Palmyra to see Hill Cumorah, the temple, and The Sacred Grove
Passed out on the drive back to Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment