I'm pretty pleased Dan got his master's in engineering just so I can compare him to Howard on The Big Bang Theory and act like Sheldon towards him. But really, Dan graduated with a 4.0 GPA last December in Electrical Engineering. He is super smart and worked his butt off while working and going to school full time. Which is why we basically didn't see him for about a year. I am glad he is done and I am proud of him. He last minute decided to walk this May with the rest of the graduates. I was glad because then I could take pictures of him and brag some more obviously. He failed to tell anyone he was walking until last minute as well, so only his dad was able to come up and see him which meant he helped me wrangle my kids while we watched the ceremony. Also, they failed to print his name in the program which we were both annoyed about, and Dan was so bored at the ceremony he texted me that we should just leave. We didn't and it was still a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment