Weight: 13 lbs, 24th percentile
Height: 25 inches, 76th percentile
Head Circumference: 41 cm, 65th percentile
She is still just a very content, happy, and easy-going baby. Although her reflux got worse right at the beginning of the month and she started screaming for about a week. My doctor was gone when I finally called about it possibly being her reflux and I had to convince the on-call doctor to let me raise her dose before the weekend came and there was no doctor to tell me what the appropriate dose would be. He just thought I was some crazy mom. But just like that she was back to happy.
She talks and babbles all day long. To the point that I can't have conversations with other people because they just start laughing and talking with her.
Drooliest baby there ever was. Atticus was drooly but this chick soaks through everything.
She is also desperate to shove anything she can get ahold of into her mouth. Like, she yells at whatever she is holding while she tries to shove it down her throat and it's a bit funny to watch.
We're working on her self soothing. While she's a great sleeper and has been sleeping through the night since three weeks, she's not the best at putting herself to sleep to begin with. She's still attached to having her arms swaddled. I've been trying to do it with one arm out but then she tries to shove her fist in her mouth and can't so she wakes herself up/can't get to sleep because she's so busy with it. Every once and a while she manages to get her thumb in her mouth. I would almost welcome a thumb sucker if it meant the end of her frustration and waking herself up.
She rolls from her front to her back. Atticus was so excited the first time she did it. (And actually still excitedly tells me every time) He cheered for her and asked me to make her do it again, and again, and again. She will still sometimes get angry on her tummy like she's forgotten that she can flip over. Although she does rock at tummy time.
She loves to be held up in the air and flown around like an airplane. She's also discovered her feet ad loves to play with and suck on them. She does real giggles now! Not often, she usually still grunt laughs. But I do love hearing that giggle too.
Her first real giggles
She let's me eat anything I want. It is glorious.She has these little fat rolls on her legs and I love to just pinch them and pat them all day.
She's actually fitting into the size of clothes that she is. It's a new and strange experience for us. Atticus would be 6 months and finally start fitting into his 3 month clothes.
Killing it at tummy time.
Utter joy.
This chick is a champion sleeper. She sleeps through the night and doesn't like to get up before 8:00.
Her face after she rolled over for one of the first times.
Tummy time with my dad. I love this picture.
So sweet and innocent looking but this was when she was being babysat by Dan's mom and sister and even though she was there for around six hours, she refused to take a bottle. That's my biggest (and just about only) frustrations with her. She took a bottle great until just past two months old and then suddenly refused them. I don't know why, the stinker.
Chunk.
Actually feeling snuggly. She's not usually much of a snuggler.
Atticus was taking selfies of us all.
Her hair is out of control.
An old man photo shoot. Comb over and grandpa-waisted pants.
She and her cousin Avery are 11 weeks apart. Obviously my child has giant blood.
With Grandma and Avery.
My older sister Stefanie supplies her with plenty of head gear.
It's fine. I'm a believer in the Deathly Hallows.
The perspective is off in this shot. She's not actually that huge. But she is sleeping the day away.
Easter basket!
Conference with Atticus.
Easter best.
Her foot obsession
She does some occasional thumb sucking.
Some baby talk while Dan and Atticus "do a science" in the background.



























She's so cute! I want to keep one
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous of your good sleeper! You seriously have the sweetest kids. Teach me your ways
ReplyDelete