Of course the best part of the day was right in the middle of the sacrament when she had a major blow out all over her dress and my older sister, Stefanie. We had to wait out the passing of the sacrament and then the three of us spent nearly the rest of the meeting washing out her dress and my sister's skirt in the mother's room. And it was hilarious. Especially the dance we did to dry out her dress. Also, in case anyone's interested, foam soap does wonders for baby poop stains. It really was a wonderful day anyway
This face...
She wore the same dress I did when I was blessed except my mom helped me to add the cute pink ribbons. And by that I mean she did it while I watched.
Our little family.
This was towards the end of the day and she was so worn out.
Kyndi's first time holding her.
Adorable.
My little best friend, Oaklee.
My impersonation of her.
With Nana Nae
My cute little sister, who had a baby about a week later.
Great faces.
My Grandmas Stella.
My poor Granny, Winona. Jonny was having none of it at this point.
Jameson reenacting scenes from Atticus' blessing.
Kyndi photobombing. I love the picture anyway.
My dad.
Lydia was maybe the most done with pictures.
I wish this picture had come out better. This is Dan's cute little brother, AJ.
The Bronson grandkids.
Papa Jon.
Once everyone had left, she let me know how happy she was to not be passed around anymore and stayed like this for an hour.








I love that she wore your dress! My favorite picture is your impersonation of her. Spot on :)
ReplyDeleteI love that you had so many people and the cute cuddles you hit from so many people. 😉 what a beautiful day! (Blowouts and all)
ReplyDelete