The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Friday, February 13, 2015

Jonny Two Months

This chick is two months old already and she's just about the happiest baby you will meet.  The only time she fusses really is the two minutes or so right before she falls asleep.  And she has the biggest (sometimes doofiest-looking) smile.  She just grins all day long.  My favorite was the first time she smiled at Atticus.  We were both so excited to see her do that.  She smiles at everyone and everything now.  And she talks to us all day long.  It's so much fun.
She's still super gassy all the time and she is not lady-like about it.  It doesn't bother her anymore though so I'm not worried about it.  I tried no dairy/chocolate with her to see if that helped but it didn't and she let's me eat as much of it as I want which is particularly delightful after having none of that until Atticus was six months.  We did end up putting her on reflux meds.  She was screaming for a few days and I could tell from her symptoms what it was, because Atticus had really bad reflux.  The medicine helped her right away but she still chokes on her spit up sometimes (often when sleeping) and it freaks me out.
She's still sleeping awesome!  She's slept through the night since three weeks.  We're talking 7-8 hours.  It's wonderful.  Atticus wakes up in the night more than she does.  What else?  She looks so much like my little sister as a baby but she also looks so much like Dan's sisters.  She has the cutest/saddest little pouty lip when she is sad.  She loves taking baths now.  I think she'd stay in there all day.  She also loves to have a blow-out a day.  It's delightful.  Oh and she's just starting to swat at things which is fun.
Making snow angels with Atticus
 She makes great faces.
 
 
 This is how she spends time with her dad.
 I think she's gorgeous
 Granny made me this blanket when I was a baby.
 This kid just adores his sister.
 Everyone's getting swaddled these days.
 Family snuggles
 Love.
 Atticus shared Grover
 Doofy grin!
 More of him taking care of Jonny.
 And more loving
 Looking just like Samantha
 Sleepy.
 I can't resist a baby in a hoodie.
 Or this face.
 He loves a good photobomb
 Until I make him stop.
Happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment