The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Friday, March 20, 2015

Jonny Three Months

Okay so Jonny is just the nicest, happiest baby there ever was.  She smiles constantly and when she's fussy it sounds more like she's just trying to talk to us.  (And usually she's only fussing so someone will hold her.)  There have been times where if I didn't know better, I would try to make out what she was actually saying because it sounds just like garbly toddler talk.

Some more about this month
-She is great at tummy time.  Doesn't mind it too much and can hold herself up really well.
-She's getting better at swatting the things she wants.  Not quite able to figure out how to grab hold of them yet.
-She has some pretty blond roots growing in places which makes her look more bald.  But so far she's not really losing her hair either.  Fingers crossed.
-She's just like her brother was, and will not last very long at nap time.  She'll sleep for 30 minutes at the very most and then cry to get up.  She's always happy once I've come to get her though.
-She is trying so hard to laugh but mostly just grunts come out.
-She loves to have her feet tickled she grins and grunt laughs the whole time
-She's still sleeping in her cradle by my bed.  Mostly because I'm worried that Atticus' constant waking up at night will wake her up.  Or the fact that he wakes up before dawn and that maight wake up my baby who likes to sleep until eight.
-She loves to just lay in the bath and she doesn't mind getting out of the bath and doing lotion either.  But as soon as I try to get her dressed again, she cries as though she's realizing now that it's over.
These two are crazy about each other
 He was so excited.  "Mom! We holding hands because are love uh-chother!"
 

 Baby Selfie!
 She was grumping out about getting out of the tub and then not being held.
 Fell asleep as soon as we went out to play in the snow.
 Best thing ever.
 Jonny met her new cousin Avery.  These girls are 11 weeks apart.
 Photo credit to Atticus.

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable! I'm glad she's sich a good baby and I love that our kids are so close in age!

    ReplyDelete