So I really like my kids' rooms and just wanted to post pictures of them to show them off.
Jonny's room. It's hard to see what's written. It says, "Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid." I love it.
I made her butterfly mobile by the window. It loves to catch in my hair when I change her diaper.
My rocking recliner is the best thing ever.
Though I wish I had taken a better picture, this is a reminder of what Jonny's room looked like before.
Thanks to Stefanie (and Atticus) for helping me paint it.
Atticus' wall quote is from Harry Potter because awesome. "Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
Thanks to Stefanie (and Atticus) for helping me paint it.
Also, Atticus was so pleased I let him snuggle Jonny on his bed while I took these.
The people who lived here before us painted the letters and left those cute airplane hooks by the door. Works for me!
And of course I can't pull out a camera without him begging me to take his picture.



Cute rooms for cute kids!
ReplyDelete