Because Atticus was only two I still got to pick what he was for Halloween, I mean obviously he would have also chosen to be William Wallace, but still.
So our ward did this adorable carnival the night before Halloween. It was so much better than a trunk-or-treat. (No idea what the point of those are when we live in a perfectly safe neighborhood.) But the carnival was fun. Lots of games and prizes for the kids. And some random adult asked if Atticus was from Blue Man Group....
Hair pinned up like a pretty little girl, ready for his makeup.
We're making warrior faces.
I love his face in this one as we got set to head to the carnival.
Cakewalk!
Doing some fishin'.
He was psychotically pleased with his glow sticks.
This is what he got fishing. (And it remained in my house for at least the next year... He would wash it off in the sink when it got overly disgusting.)
The next night was obviously Halloween so trick-or-treating and way too many pictures happened. Enjoy. Oh and enjoy this video of him entertaining himself while he waited for his makeup to dry.
My Warrior Poet.
Dan was whatever Woody Harrelson's character's name was from that Zombie movie. I can't remember what it's called. I think the character's name was Tallahassee?
Fifty. Like they was one.
With a machete. Totally normal for a two year old to have, right?
I was a gross hillbilly again because it fit over my pregnant belly.
Freedom!
I'm super gross, and that's his tough face and his Batman underwear.
Off to get candy!
He was obsessed with the giant skeleton at this house. And then he was super scared of it.
All his loot.
Some Halloween information.




















Your little boy is such a character! I love him and your super awesome creativity!
ReplyDeleteI'm super impressed with his cool costume! Next year I'm hiring you to make my childrens costumes. Atticus is the funniest kid. I love him
ReplyDelete