The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Tales of First Grade Part V

We wrote some letters to Santa!  These were some of my favorites.

how aer your reindeer Santa Clause. thank you for the blanket you gave me.  how is Mrs. clause.  I think you are very nice.  love you

 Hoow do you send the vidose?  (videos) How ar you?  thank you for evry thing!  I wont a des. (dress?)  I wont a fun time.

Hoy rer you dooed.  (How are you doing) I hop you rer duoeb god.  (I hope you are doing good)  Hoy ehr your ilfs Doen?  (How are you elves doing?)  is your workshop.  thank you For LASt Crismous.  I Dot no wot I wot.  (I don't know what I want)

What are the reindeer doing? are you doing? are you haveing fun?  I want a Truck.  and a bus. and some polisht (polished) rocks. and some Trians. and soms goldr and some silver.  and some col.  (Coal.  Did this kid just ask Santa for coal?) and a trackter.  and some snow. and some chicens.  (Yes. Chickens.) and some Train Trax. and a snow bowrd and some fish.

Haw is the reindeer Santa.  (They were all so concerned about how the reindeer were.) Haw is Mrs Claus Santa.  thank you for the ANGRY BiRd santa.  Haw is the workshop Dooing Santa.  Haw are the elvs Santa. Santa will you Bring me a Wall track Santa.  I Have Been Good.

(I totally love this one)
I Love you!  You Love me.  ples can I hav. a pappe I asc my porins  for ever. (Please can I have a puppy.  I ask my parents forever.)  I am six yirs old.  I rat (wrapped) presents at home.  Santa my sister is nise (nice) and sile (silly)  How are you doeg (doing) I love Santa.

Hello how are you Santa and mrs CLaus?  Dear Santa i and thankfl for the toy horse last yer.  Dear Santa i want a fur (and yes that is supposed to say fur) real pony pleas.  Dear Santa i  want a peeann (?) for christmas pleas.  Dear Santa i want a Bick (bike) for christmas pleas.  Dear Santa i want song books.  Dear Santa i want a hous trand (house-trained) puppy.

how is the Reindeer goun. (going) are your elvs working hord?  This is What i want for Christmas Eve a stuft Agree (angry) bird (and here he drew a picture of one) And Plees giv me some SKylandrs.  And Santa we have reindeer food.  Hav a good Christmas Eve I have been very good.

(Another favorite)
how is the reindeer gouing (going) i hope they are going good. i like you A lot thank you For the Jeep and the wii games.  I love you Santa becus you are a grat (great) Santa my hole famaly blevs (believes) in you A lot so i ril (really) like you evry yer (every year) is a happy crismis. (Christmas) (So adorable!)


are you Bisee (busy) I rilee wundr (really wonder) if you are I will come help if you do not need help just srckl (circle) No.  (LOVE that!!) can you please bring me a pink toy miker wave (microwave) an I love you rile rile rile rile. (really, really, etc)  to Santa

4 comments:

  1. No it's not supposed to say 'fur' it's supposed to say 'for'- as in for real pony (as opposed to the toy horse she (he?) got last year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's supposed to be fur like the hair on a horse. That's what the toy is called.

      Delete
  2. Oh how I love little kids!!!! Their writing styles at this age are my favorite!! (and yes, I believe mom is correct in her comment)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete