The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas 2012 Part III

After our Christmas Eve party we drove down to the Bronson's house.  AJ was nice enough to give us his room so we didn't have to sleep in the twin bed.  Although if he knew what happened last time we slept in that bed (see: my water broke) then he may not have been so charitable.  

By Christmas morning, Atticus was getting pretty sick.  He'd had a runny nose for about a week but it made it's way down to his chest and he was coughing and whining and just wanted to be held.  I actually hardly took any pictures of real Christmas which is sad.  I think mostly because I was busy opening presents and the fact that no one stole my camera to take pictures like they had the night before.

So here are a few of the pictures I do have.

My boys on real Christmas morning.

 My sicky, un-amused baby.

 Playing with Sheri's bug.

 Santa's helper

 He was loving this creepy Grinch doll.  It moves its arms and legs while it sings the Grinch song in a scratchy upsetting voice.  Atticus was obsessed.  As soon as we went into the room where it was for the next three days he'd frantically search for it and then try to climb the furniture to get to it.  Then he'd sit and snuggle it and stare at it.


The kid wouldn't even smile with toys.  So sad. 

 Then the presents slowly trickled open.  The Bronson's go nuts at Christmas.  More presents than you could imagine.  Just when you think you've gotten your last gift they suddenly hand you 14 more.   Hence me being too busy with presents to take pictures.  Atticus slept through present time.

Eli and Crew got some super hero accessories.  Then Crew spent the next half hour pounding everyone with his Hulk fists.  I think his little body with that mask was the funniest thing all day.
 Eli's Spiderman pose
 This is Dan in the "dead body" bag our highway patrolman/SWAT team brother-in-law, Wyatt, brought for all the trash.
That's it.  That's seriously all the pictures I have.  I don't know idea what was wrong with me.

My favorites of the day...
Crew's mask
Atticus' nervous reaction to the bouncer seat Grandma Nae got him (seriously, where are the pictures?)
Eli asking Atticus if he remembered him from Gardner Village
The 17 sticky buns I ate from Renee's wonderful Christmas breakfast
Dan's grandma saying "Dink"
The "bad egg" breakfast casserole
Sharing embarrassing moments (and not being required to share mine)
Peppermint Oreo balls
Finally getting to hold baby Lydia, as the last time I saw her I was sick.
Not Dan's new machete
My new, fuzzy on the inside, leggings
Discussing the practicality of bottling weeds

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment