As a new baby present my mom got me a groupon for Target's Portrait studio. It was expiring right in time for Atticus to get some shots at 3 months. He was pretty grumpy the whole time but we still managed to get some happier ones in there before he freaked out. And even the angry/sad ones I think are funny. Plus the odd boy who took the pictures was a hoot to secretly mock in my head (I'm a terrible person) and he did some funny things trying to sell me pictures as well. As you will see...
This one was my favorite.
Followed closely by these two.
(The photo-weirdo put together some cutesy collages to try to sell them to me... They get really good)
Yes these are the perfect pictures to stick with some lame old lady phrase.
(And Atticus clearly loves being kissed.)
Love = "What the ?, mom!"
Who wouldn't want to pay for those cutesy collages, right?
(The photo-weirdo put together some cutesy collages to try to sell them to me... They get really good)
Yes these are the perfect pictures to stick with some lame old lady phrase.
(And Atticus clearly loves being kissed.)
Love = "What the ?, mom!"
Who wouldn't want to pay for those cutesy collages, right?
More of my cowboy.
"What is up with this photographer guy? Is he serious?"
(Don't mind my arm behind his, making it appear freakish.)
And some more hilarious shots.
"This dude be's crazy!"
"This dude be's crazy!"
I don't know why I'm in these next two so much. I had no idea I would be. Sorry I look so awesome.













He is so cute!
ReplyDelete