So despite the lack of evidence before now, Dan and I have actually been doing things in the last three months.
My husband is a smart hottie. For his senior project/job he is working on developing ways to transfer power wirelessly. Specifically right now, he's working on making a light bulb light up wirelsessly. In December they had a senior presentation night so I went with the Bronsons to look at all his cool stuff. They were judged and asked questions and stuff all official-like and he and his partner actually won the first place prize for their project. What a hottie.
Sheri being amazed at how cool Dan is
Dan explaining smart things
Dan and his partner, Ryan
We're Too Legit
There were some basketball games happening. At one game they gave us all blue latex gloves to wear as if things in The Spectrum are not loud enough. Biggest headache ever.
Oh and don't worry that we went to Firehouse before that game and girlfriend and I got what we always get: our own dinner specials. Janae came and got her own two. We enjoyed all the looks of shock and disgust as people walked by and saw us all with our own giant pizzas and loaves of focaccia bread. Our waiter thought we were cool.
Last week I went with my younger sister to my older sister's house for a visit. I took the ingredients to make these yummy Oreo truffles that girlfriend taught me how to make. So I grabbed all the kids, except Tyson, who is 15 and finds poker on his Ipod cooler than us, and of course the chubby little baby, Jersi, and we made truffles.
Licking the bowl while waiting for the dipping chocolate
No comments:
Post a Comment