The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Got A Pocket, I Got A Pocket....

So randomly last month or so there was a long weekend and the day before it began, Dan said "Let's go to Vegas".  So we grabbed some friends and went to Vegas.  I had never been to Vegas before.  Excepting once when we ate there on our way to Disneyland.  And of course the infamous time which forever made me terrified of Vegas when my dad made us lock all the doors when we drove through.  I was perhaps five.

Anyway, in my first experience I will admit that watching Easy A in our hotel room was probably the best part, followed closely by eating pretty much every meal at Cheesecake Factory.  But there were many other good things too.  Prepare yourself for some pictures.

Yep, I was stuck in this hotel room with these...cough...gentlemen.
But that's okay because we're pals.
 
 
 And they're pretty entertaining.

They channeled some of the greats in entertainment.
 Yay Seinfeld!
 And the men from Ocean's Eleven
 I didn't, I just watched.
Perhaps they're channeling Oliver and Dodger?
Dan got hit on by some chicks while being a lion.
 Some awesome gambling wins happened.  (I believe it was 10 cents)
 Jake creepily stalked
And for those of you who have ever been on Tower of Terror with me,
you will understand my face here.

Anyway, it was fun and very nice to lay out by the pool in January.  I'd probably go again if for nothing else but H&M.

1 comment:

  1. I would also go for H&M and if I could eat every meal at Cheesecake Factory! Also I know one of those boys because he lived at Cambridge Court.

    ReplyDelete