So at the Williams' house, it is tradition on Christmas Eve to get together. We have dinner, and a talent show (sometimes), we do the nativity, and Santa comes. Now, my family is a bit weird...
At some point, and my guess is 1997 from looking at the picture, that Christmas Eve became a quite a ridiculous time, as you will clearly see in this the picture I refer to as "The One That Started It All."
And now, a history of Christmas Eve's Past. At least those I have photos of.
2003
As you can see, age does not matter when Santa visits
This year Sam really tried to fly as an angel, and Jake went as creepy basement gamer boy.
2004
(Apparently didn't happen.)
2005
I love this sequence of Tate and Kyndi
This year, we forgot all the costume stuff. Then Baby Jesus was pineapple. And Jonathan is being a wise man by reading National Geographic.
2006
The talent show made a comeback after quite a few years this year. We are playing chopsticks.
Tyrel was a Donkey.
After last year's picture, I feel grandma did not want to take another group shot...
2007
This year Jonathan was the donkey. And Jen was forced to play Mary.
The group shot is back! Not entirely sure we're all so pleased to be there.
2008
This is the day after I got my wisdom teeth out!
"Elsie made her eggnog."
This is also the year Christmas Eve moved from Grandma's to my mother's house.
Some talent show fun!
Santa made his return after some years...
Gearing up for the Nativity.
Real thrilled to be a part of this.
Now that the participants are younger, it's much more civil. And then there's Jonathan...
2009
Baby Anna just liked the wrappings.
Only a bit wary.
Singing some Rudolf with Santa.
The talent show is back with a vengeance!!!
I guess Dan was Joseph and Kyndi was Mary.
No group picture... Curious...
(Also, no Sam or James this year)
2010
Some talent show fun.
(Tate had about five turns)
Dan promised my mom he'd play the piano. Which I don't believe has been tuned. Ever.
Kyndi sang to us.
Oaklee wanted to dance but then got shy and just laid there.
I tried to help a bit.
Santa came and scared Kyndi with his frightening sleigh bells.
Still no exceptions to sitting on Santa's lap.
Baby Jersi
Even Fresh-Off-Her-Mission-Sam. Sitting on a man's lap!!
Sadly, I have no nativity pictures this year as I participated and Stef took pictures. Also, no Jonathan, Jen, and Anna this year. (Still no James)
'Til next year.














Pretty sure I have a group shot from last year.. Also I will get you those nativity shots from this year uploaded soon. Peace
ReplyDelete