The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Friday, December 31, 2010

Books

For lack of anything else to write about, I will now make myself look like I am so amazing and show all what I've been reading this year.  At least the ones I could remember reading.  I would recommend most books here.  Also, I don't know why I read so many Nicholas Sparks books.  It's rare that I enjoy them.  I will mention too, that many times I had to take books back to the library having not had time to read them.

 
 
 
 
 (Cause how could I not read this book every year?)
 



2 comments:

  1. Did you love The Hunger Games?! The first one is awesome! Also did you finish The Road... that book is way depressing. It was made into a movie and I can't bring myself to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet mercy. We read much the same books. Have you read 3 Cups of Tea yet? It is on my list of books that everyone should read once before they die. It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete