We are New Englanders now so obviously we go apple picking in the fall. Jonny and I went with a group from our ward while Atticus was at school. We went to Honey Pot Hill Orchards. They drove us out on a wagon to the orchard and then afterwards there were farm animals for the kids to see, coloring books, and more to eat! It was quick and painless with a two year old and the apples were delicious. But more importantly, the apple cider and the apple cider donuts from their store front were delicious. I could've drunk an entire gallon of the stuff and topped it off with another donut or two.
Taste-testing. It's been far too long since I had an apple straight from the tree, and oh my were they amazing!
Jonny adores Thomas. (And so do I.)
There were pigs just like Pua! Jonny-Moana was so pleased!
Apple cider donuts!
And best of all, we found Lil Sebastian!
Not a bad morning. We'll take this cutesy New England tradition.
No comments:
Post a Comment