The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Fall 2016

The fall is the best time of the year.  I love everything about it.  I'd like to cut out winter and have fall straight until April.  The weather is perfect, the food is perfect, September is perfect, bouquets of sharpened pencils, the leaves, the sweaters, the baking, Halloween!  
This may be the longest post of un-related pictures ever.
Atticus started preschool at Wee Friends in Logan.  He was so excited.  He counted down the days for four whole weeks.  He even tucked his tshirt in on the first day so that he would "look nice".  He is loving preschool and doing so well.
Watching a storm blow in.
Playing in the September rain.  (The best kind of rain)
Lots of different walks in aspen groves in September.
Cousin time!
She was missing summer.
Hikes with neighbor friends.
Atticus had a field trip to the fire station.  Those are his friends Noah, Ava, and Hallie
September Grass!
First day of fall means pumpkin spice cupcakes.  And none for Jonny Ruth.
While we were baking a giant storm rolled in.  It was perfect.  We left some of the windows open a bit so we could hear and smell it better.
This showed up just as we finished our baking.
Atticus had his first primary program and he got to give an actual talk.  He did amazing and it was so cute.  He got up, waved to the crowd, and wished them all a good morning before delivering his talk.  This is him at the practice and he was obnoxious.  Obnoxious!  He was much calmer at the actual program.
I didn't catch him so well in the picture but this was Jonny trying desperately to join him on the stand with him and he was grinning down at her.
He gave the same talk he gave last Spring in primary.  So here's a video of it from then.
This was our hike up to Tony Grove.  We were the only ones up there as a storm was threatening.  And the clouds rolling over the mountain made it so peaceful and gorgeous.
She loves when she has pockets.
Fall colors came super early this year and they were amazing.
She loves Atticus and copying every move he makes.
Aggie Homecoming Parade with one of my best friends, Laura and all her sisters. (Because we love to pretend we're Emmetts)
More fall hikes.
We went to the zoo!  This is them as lions.  Clearly.
And this was the diva gorilla.
So this is an old picture of me from when I first bought my little car, Toby.  I sold him this October and it was kind of sad.  I bought it brand new, all by myself when I got back from New York when I was 20.  So I was sad to sell him.
My friend, Kellen, gave me this sticker a few months after I bought my car.  It's been a little hashed since then.
But I got a new car!  It's a Hyundai Sante Fe whom I named Jack Kelly.  I feel very fancy driving it.  And I'm pretty pleased that I get to quote Friends now every time I fill the tank.  "I'll have to meet you guys up there, I gotta gas up the Hyundai."
(Atticus chose our pose for this picture) (Also, aspen trees in the fall)
Cute babies
Watching Atticus play.
Posing with his preschool ghost and our fall-colored oak tree.
Taking care of Jonny at church.
Grandma reading Halloween stories
Triple birthday celebration with Jill and Heidi and friends.
I sure love the views in Cache Valley.
Granny was a witch!
Cousin love that I'm not so sure Avery appreciated.
And this...  It was bound to happen with all the hikes we went on...

No comments:

Post a Comment