Because of the storm there was nobody else in the studio so that was kind of fun. Also, we caught Jonny right at the phase where she was tired enough to be hyper and goofy but not yet grumpy. It was perfect. She was giggling and babbling the whole time! Although she was not into the cake smash at all. She tentatively poked at it and licked her fingers off. That was it. Which was weird, because the night before at her birthday party she made a mess of herself with one tiny cupcake.
She was playing peek-a-boo.
I love this face!
Ballerina.
Her balloons were gold but yellow is fine too, I guess.
With Bear.
I made her cake smash outfit and I love it. It turned out so cute. But whatever filters, etc the studio used in editing made it so you can hardly see the colors. (They were gold, coral, and mint.)
I love this one.
























No comments:
Post a Comment