The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Thursday, January 2, 2014

More of Christmas

After our Christmas morning we drove down to South Jordan.  We were able to stop first in Murray to visit Dan's grandparent's.  We are very grateful that we did because sadly, Dan's grandmother, Criesta Bytheway, passed away the next morning rather unexpectedly.  We were able to visit with her and Grandpa-Great and give last hugs.  And Atticus adored Dan's grandpa, following him around everywhere.

We then tried to find somewhere to drop off about 3 dozen sugar cookies I'd made the day before.  We attempted the Sandy Fire Station but apparently we were too dumb to figure out which was the proper entrance so we ended up taking them to some workers at a hospital instead.

The Bronson's house is always a crazy mess of presents and food and it is so much fun.  Luckily there were some leftovers from the delicious Christmas breakfast Renee always makes so Dan and I picked at that (and by that I mean we ate a tone of it.  So good!).  And then it was present time!
Someone gave Jon this delicious Apple drink...
 A.J. decided his hair should be green for the occasion.
 Nana-Nae and Lydia
 The boys and their super hero jammies.
 Checking out what Papa Jon got.
Adorable. 
 Little Lydia
 Our Christmas outfits.  I could be pregnant with triplets in that sweater and no one would be able to tell.
 Opening Papa's grab bag.
 Atticus needed a smoke.  Good thing he keeps a pack with him...
Very confused about the letters and what they could mean. 
 Atticus with his Uncle Wyatt.  Every time we try to get him to say Wyatt's name, he does the "Shh" sound with his finger to his lips.  He thinks we are saying "Quiet".
 Sheri's thoughtful present from A.J.
 This bird flew into the window at the Bronson's cabin last summer.  Renee decided it was too beautiful to leave there.  So she made Dan put it in the freezer and then she had it stuffed as a gift for Jon.
 Natalie is terrified of birds.  This is a picture of sincere panic.
After the presents were all opened, Atticus and Crew spent most of the rest of the day wrestling.  Atticus adores Crew and follows him around everywhere.
Atticus with his loot.  Spoiled, spoiled boy. 
 Oh look!  His cigs again!
We had a great Christmas and I was sad to see it go.  I'm excited for next year when it will all seem brand new again to Atticus.

2 comments:

  1. I love that Christmas is brand new to them every year for the first 3 or 4 years.
    Also please explain why your child has cigs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get a treadmill for Christmas?!

    ReplyDelete