The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall Things Part I

So I had a glorious three days off from school last week and I spent every bit of them hanging out with my son.  He's kind of great.  The first day we had off, we headed down to visit Grandma Nae, and Natalie and her kids.  I had a lot of fun.  We hung out at Renee's house for a while just playing with the kid.  Atticus was in a really good mood and there was plenty of squealing and talking.  Then we met Natalie and her boys, Eli and Crew, plus her new little girl, Lydia for some lunch at Kneaders.  I'd only been to Kneaders for breakfast and thought meh.  But lunch was delicious.  Then we headed over to Gardner Village.  I'd never been there before and it was fun.  They had it all decked out for Fall and it was really cute.  We shopped a lot and I wanted all of the clothes, plus all of the decorations for Halloween and Christmas.  The boys ran around finding all the different witch mannequins they had set up around the shops.  It wasn't anything crazy exciting or anything but it was just such a great day.  Oh, and I almost forgot the best part of the day...  On the way down, I picked up Renee in down town Salt Lake where she'd dropped off her car to be worked on.  When we made it to her house in South Jordan she realized her house key was with her car key.  So the two of us totally broke in to her house.  It was great.

 Trying to get two little boys plus a baby to sit still and look at the camera doesn't work.
 Crew trying to get Atticus to turn his head and look
 Crew was excited to look at the picture
 Eli: "Um excuse me, Atticus, look at the camera."
Crew: "Atticus, look over there at the camera."
 Feeding the ducks.
 Eli was brave.  Crew said he was just going to sit far away from the witch.
 Atticus should have been doing more of this.
 Love these boys.
 
 Poor Grandma Nae had the sun in her face.
I don't know how we managed to make this one look so good.
 The flying witch.
 Atticus will suck on just about anything.  Crew was just thrilled to be getting "kisses" from him.


2 comments:

  1. I've heard Gardner Village is super fun for Halloween because it is decorated all cute. I'm sad Idaho doesn't have cool things like that... at least not where I live. Atticus and Henry need to play soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, get your butt back down here and they can!

      Delete