Sunday, October 14, 2012
6 Month pictures
So Heidi over at Monkeyface photography does these awesome mini sessions every once and a while for pretty cheap (all things considered). She's the same person who did his newborn shots which were amazing, so I jumped at her offer for outdoor mini sessions right as Atticus was turning 6 months old. He was being funny that day. He'd smile a ton until he saw the camera. Then he'd just stare. And he was loving chewing on his bottom lip. Here are a few of my favorites. And by a few, I mean like 20 of them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Cute! I'm dying to find photographers down here!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I love the one that looks like he is saluting. I think it's fun to pay a professional every once and a while to get some nice shots.
ReplyDeleteI love him chewing his bottom lip! Also, my favorite one is when you have him up over your head LOVE them!!
ReplyDeleteWe can't believe how big he is! So cute! Hahaha, his little smile is such a cheese and darling!!
ReplyDelete