I absolutely love going boating with my family. Even if I don't get
in the water, I love watching them. Especially my little brother. My
parents go every Monday all summer long. I only got to go with them
twice this summer as it's kind of hard to plan around Atticus on
something like that, and Dan didn't get to go at all. I usually go out
on Jimmy's wakeboard and I get up but then can't turn and just scream in
fear and fun the entire time I'm up. Unfortunately for some weird
reason, I could not get up this summer. Jimmy even got out in the water
with me to give me pointers. I was bummed but I guess we'll try again
next year. Fortunately one of the times I went, two of my nephews and
one of my nieces came. Unfortunately I couldn't go the time my brother
Jonathan and his family went though.
But really, boating is so
much fun. Especially with Atticus this summer. He absolutely loved
it. He'd be fussy and then as soon as we got going, he'd just
completely relax to the point of being limp. We set up a little bed for
him under the dashboard and he'd lay there the entire day happy as can
be. He'd even nap under there.
He hates the life jacket and mostly screams when it's on.
My mom
Your mom can't make jumps like that!
Love this picture. Especially his hat.
I'm sorry if he's mad at me for saying this, but my dad will be 55 in a few months. How awesome is he?!
My little sister, Samantha. A much better skier than me.
Atticus' in his nook. He was hanging on tight to Jimmy.
Just waking up.
This is his response when we are going full speed. He laughs and laughs. The bumpier the better. One day it was so bumpy I thought we'd both go flying and he thought it was hilarious!
Keeping that binky in so he can have a nap.
My nephew, Tyson, on his first attempt at wakeboarding.
My nephew, Tate was so tough! He went again and again, out there all by himself until he got up.
This is him up. He would not stand any taller.
Morissa, Tate, and my mom.
Then Tyson got up on the skis.
I think this picture is so cute. (I'm sure Jr in high school Tyson, will really appreciate that comment coming from me...)
And now, a million pictures of Jimmy. I just think he is great. It was so hard to limit these pictures to this many. He is just so cool! And he's obviously the most loved by me.
He does flips
He loves to show off.
The second picture down there is called "The wipe".
He paused to pick up a tumbleweed.
I love that you take your baby four-wheeling and boating and everywhere else you go! I get bugged when moms stop doing fun things just because they had a baby.
ReplyDeleteAtticus is such a dare devil going 4 wheeling and boating!
ReplyDelete