So Dan and I anniversed (I think I just made up that word) this last month. We've been married three years. Cute huh? I'm not one to get all gushy publicly so I'll just say, I sure like my husband, he's good stuff. In three years, we've moved three times. We've collectively had six jobs. We've been to four different countries. And we've had one amazing kid. It's been fun.
This is us on anniversary #3
Little back story for those of you who may not know... Dan and I met when we were 18 on the day I moved up to college freshman year (for those of you who can't do math or don't know our current ages, that was 8 years ago.) Not long after my parents had finished helping me move in and left me there, my friends Laura and Jenna came to get me. As we were walking out of the building, some boy yelled down at us from a window. He was trying to get Jenna's attention as he had met her at orientation or something. We went back up and talked to this random boy for a few minutes. It was Dan. Anyway, I spent the rest of the semester flirting with him and we finally started dating that December. Dan's mission, my nanny job in New York, (some other guys I dated...), my college graduation, and five years later, we were married. I sure am glad I landed that Dan Bronson fella. As were many others as they were sick of me talking about him. In fact, last week we were at Cafe Sabor and our waiter looked a little familiar to me. When he came back he asked Dan "Are you Dan Bronson?" When he was met with the affirmative, he explained that I had been his efy counselor (5 YEARS AGO!!) and all I ever talked about was Dan Bronson. I love that he didn't say hello to me or anything, just automatically assumed that I was with Dan Bronson. Loved it!
Anyway, we didn't do anything too big and exciting for our anniversary (although it kicked the pants off of last year as we spent the day moving.) My mom was up helping take care of Atticus for a few days while I finished up the school year and so she took him for the night and we went to dinner. There are very few nice places in Logan to go get dinner and we decided to give Hamilton's another try. We were again not that impressed. Over-priced food that is not even close to worth it and meh service. Everyone is obsessed with that place but I'd take Elements a million times over Hamiltons. Okay, that was my random little plug for restaurants up here... Anyway, we still had fun. Dan got us tickets to go see wicked in July. We've never seen it so we're excited. Everyone says once we see it we'll love it. So stay tuned.
Anyway, I love me some Dan Bronson and I'm happy he puts up with me and my messes.
Quasimodo and my Quasimo-toes
My first trip to Vegas!
An engagement photo
Disneyland!!!
I think this was at our wedding...
New York Trip!
Our first anniversary when we tried to eat some of our wedding cake.
Running of the Bulls in Pamplona.
I think this was New Year's Eve at Elements
Go Aggies!
Beaches of Normandy
Saucy
Our Honeymoon in Puerta Vallarta
4th of July 2011
Our first Christmas
Wedding Stuff
Dorky picture at Dan's graduation.
Our summer in Spain when they took the World Cup!
Atticus
Trip to Cancun
Jerry and Elaine
We have cute bottoms.








Happy Anniversary! We are also going to Wicked in July for our Anniversary. When are you going? You will love it. I love that we both met our husbands basically on the first day of college.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! Such fun pics of the two of you!
ReplyDelete