The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Blessing Day

Atticus was blessed this last Sunday on Dan's birthday which was kind of fun.  (Especially because Dan was blessed on his dad's birthday)  We apparently are bad friends because we only invited family.  And girlfriend (who is also his fairy godmother) and Petra were not pleased.  It was a great day though and it was good to hang out with some family.  My brother even flew in from Denver just for the day!  Jon (Dan's dad) bore his testimony during the meeting and mentioned how he had wanted to name Dan Atticus, something I had not been aware of.  He also talked about how Atticus Finch is the perfect archetype of Christwhich I have always agreed with and thought was sweet of Jon.  He also talked about faith and how he chooses to have faith and how it has brought him happiness.  I bore my testimony as well, but not before my dad told me it was obligatory and Jonathan said I'd be a bad mom if I didn't...

Afterwards at my house we sang to Dan in the Bronson style (beautiful and harmonized) and then in Williams style. (No united key, and basically just noise...)   Dan was spoiled by me (actually by himself) and got a tablet for his birthday/father's day.  

Atticus was good all day.  He even spent the actual blessing just staring up at everyone.  What a great kid I have.  He wore a cute little suit that my mom got for him and we used the blanket the Bronson's brought us from Bethlehem last Fall, which I think is so cool!  

Okay, a million pictures now.

 The classic blessing day picture
 And whatever this one is about...
 The ceiling fan was super awesome to watch.
 Dan's new tablet
 Grandma Nae-I have to laugh at his face in this one
Grandma
 Great-Grandma Stella
And Great-Granny (another awesome face)
 This is how Jimmy spent his time.
 Jonathan was overly pleased that Atticus fell asleep in his arms.  Apparently his kids don't do that.  I think Atticus stared himself to sleep.
 With his only two cousins that were able to make it, Crew and Eli.  These two are so cute with him.  When they were holding him, we called Renee in to see.  She barely took the time to look at them, just kind of freaked out, blurted out the word "camera!" and ran off to find said camera.  Then of course took about 27 pictures.
They were giving him kisses in this one.
 
The kid was quite the model for everyone.
 And then tuckered himself right out from all of the action.
 While he slept the Bronson entertained themselves by watching videos of puss-filled zits being popped.  Sheri and I refrained from joining.  (Renee's face...)
More modeling.  Look at his wonderful posture.
 That is one cute kid.


 

1 comment:

  1. That kid is definitely in the top 2 cutest little boys ever.

    ReplyDelete