The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Saturday, July 16, 2011

CAS Part I

So girlfriend and I have been super crafty this summer.  We should probably do tutorials because we are that amazing.  We started slow making some aprons from a ready-made pattern.

This is when we discovered how they would ruffle
We were so domestic we were even watching Oprah.
We were really nervous to start the actual sewing.

My Amazing Stitching
And the Bootie Tooch.  It's been a while.
Now that they are complete, we do ALL things in our aprons.
Like pump gas and give decorating tips to Grizz and Grubby.
We embossed them with our crafty summer theme...

 Next came some Americana wreaths (if you will).  Dan hated both of them.
 A Bootie Tooch.
 Dan's close-up of girlfriend's bootie.
Nicole didn't wear her crafter's apron so my wreath obviously came out better.

 You all wish you were as crafty as me.

 Another good craft I am learning this summer is how to french braid.  I don't do hair.  I can do ponytails and brushed hair.  I'm really good at those.  But anything else, not so much.  My hair is the type that I can put all kinds of crap in it and curl it all day long but by the time I get to the other side of my head, the side I already curled is flat again.  Girlfriend mocks me and so she side-braided my hair (which by the way, took her about nine tries) and decided I must learn.

Here is a really sweet mother-daughter picture of us.  Upsetting?  Yes.

Another upsetting thing is that we have decided to become sister wives sans sharing a husband.  So we of course had to make some sister wife bracelets. 
The thread was in a mess so dumb things happened.

And of course we are keeping up a well-balanced diet of Firehouse Pizza, Coldstone, and Twizzle-Berry frozen yogurt.  You can wear yourself out crafting all day.

We're obviously real excited about our pizza.
 

1 comment:

  1. I dont care what Dan says about your Americana wreaths. I think they are cute! And your crafty aprons are great too! Well done sister-wives. ;)

    ReplyDelete