Dan and I are going in February with my parents. Who, let's face it, might as well live in Disneyland. I'm pretty sure my mom at least has been about twelve times in the last year.
You are so lucky that will be a blast! I love reading your blog. I haven't read it in a while so I had to catch up. I just love reading the way you tell stories. You are such a cute Aunt. Will you be my boys aunt too? haha! My sisters fight over being the fav too. And one is more liked that the other haha. And the other fights hard to be the more favorite as well. Too funny! Glad to see you are doing well!
It IS the happiest place on Earth...so jealous.
ReplyDeleteBrat. (I think you, me, Sammi and Mom should all go together sometime...)
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky that will be a blast! I love reading your blog. I haven't read it in a while so I had to catch up. I just love reading the way you tell stories. You are such a cute Aunt. Will you be my boys aunt too? haha! My sisters fight over being the fav too. And one is more liked that the other haha. And the other fights hard to be the more favorite as well. Too funny! Glad to see you are doing well!
ReplyDelete