The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Sunday, August 8, 2010

New House

While we were in Spain we had some friends move out of an apartment which, based on the front room we had been in few times, we loved.  So without actually seeing the place and knowing we would only have four days to move, (two of which included a family reunion and a wedding) we decided to take it.  Too bad we didn't know about it before we left so we didn't have to pay a month of rent at a place we weren't coming home to.  Anyway, we now live on the main floor of a cute little house on a windy one way street.  We are so happy to be out of the basement even though we loved our cute house.  It will just be nice to see the sun. 
(Oh ya, and not have to pay for utilities or tv or anything else...)

This is our little house.

The view from my kitchen table.

Our front yard views.


Our Living Room


This is right as you come in the front door


Dan's Nook

I have an oven that works properly and isn't mustard yellow!

My Nook (And the only carpet in the house.)


We're not sure what to do with a bedroom that doesn't have brown shag carpet.


Our bathroom has pink and yellow tiled walls...

This place has less than half the storage space of our last
apartment so the extra bedroom is now the closet.

Our cute screened in back porch.

5 comments:

  1. Love it!It doesn't look like you just moved in- you are one speedy unpacker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all those houses up by the temple, they are my favorite! Maybe we should walk up to your house, and we can all go to the temple together one night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are making me SO homesick! I LOVE that house!! haha I like how you decorated it it looks way cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that windy street! I use to take it every day to class during level 3. Cute house. I love the wood floors. And you guys have some AMAZING furniture! I thought ours wasnt too bad, but really- you guys have some good looking stuff.

    ReplyDelete