Monday, June 14, 2010
So I created this blog with no actual intention of ever really writing on it. What was a I supposed to write really? It's not like I have kids to talk about and my whole family is not all that far away, so who really needs to read about all the mundane details? However, with no guarantee that I'll keep this up while I am there, I will soon embark on a trip with Dan to Spain. We will be leaving this Friday and first head to Mexico with the Bronson family. Then after a week of that, we're off to Spain. Dan will be doing a study abroad and I will be having fun. So the plan is to maybe write while I'm out there once or twice. If I have the time and feel like it. So there ya go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Delightful indeed.
ReplyDeleteWhat Stefanie said... PLUS! - I think that it is a very good idea - kinda like a journal for everybody else to read!
ReplyDelete