Of course, I'm also not crazy, so I ordered the turkey and a few sides I didn't feel like making from Whole Foods. For us Thanksgiving food is really all about the rolls, sweet potatoes, pies, and stuffing and making sure there is plenty of it so we can have leftovers for days. And boy, did we ever have leftovers of everything.
They were obsessed with making hand turkeys and writing what they were thankful for all weekend.
Some of the things Jonny was thankful for: scissors and hand turkeys.
Atticus loved using Dan's VR Goggles to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It was really pretty cool. He could look all around as though he were really at the parade.
"More turkey Mr. Chandler?"
Rolls were very important to the pilgrims.
Our best fancy faces for how Norman Rockwell we were.
Atticus was in charge of the chocolate pudding pie.
This is a weird tradition.
Jonny's food baby.
A Thanksgiving story.














No comments:
Post a Comment