The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Stop Hugging!

Atticus was on a kickball team this summer for kids ages 3 and 4 with some of the neighborhood kids.  It was the greatest thing to ever be.  Complete chaos and hilarity.  The number one most repeated rule?  "Stop hugging!"  Interest in the game, the rules, running the bases, etc were very low.  But Atticus was actually a lot more into it than I expected.  He's not been exposed to a whole lot of athletic anything.  But Atticus loved it and he was pretty good.  And for at least 70% of the time, he was into the game.
First Day
Warm-Ups
"Stop Hugging!"
His face!
All running for the ball.  (He's number 4)
My friend, Christy took a lot of these pictures for the team and I love them.
Watching how far he kicked.
And running for home.
Just playing in dirt, as ya do mid-game.
I love the anticipation on his face and the play-by-play of his kick.
The only kid paying any attention
High-fiving our friend and coach, Heidi
Where I learn that my son has no idea how to smile for a picture.  Serious side eye going on.
Our neighborhood buddies.  Oaklee, Ellie, Hallie, and Evy.
And of course, Jonny always had to take a turn after cheering him on.

No comments:

Post a Comment