The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wintery Things 2016

So, winter things happened!  We pretty much hole up in the house for winter so nothing crazy.  But there are pictures anyway.
Snuggling with my boy.
 Jonny loves stories.
 Atticus loves bubble baths but he had to be talked into this bubble beard.  He was so worried about it getting in his mouth. 
Jonny started walking at 11 months, but it wasn't until January that she started seriously using it as a means of transportation.  (Even if I had to trick her into it a bit at times.)
 Lots more snuggles with my babies!
 Peach juice used as styling product. 
 Her eyes match her outfit in this one.
 Atticus made me dress this way.
 Took Atticus on a mama date.  Bowling and Aggie ice cream. 
 
His desired activity this day: "Let's put on underwear hats, and turn into dogs, and get into boats so sharks don't get us."
 I was trying to teach Atticus to look at the camera instead of himself.  It was rough. 
 Atticus loves to play in the snow.  Jonny is still iffy.
 
 Love my babies.
 Got to hang out with my mom, sister, and sister-in-law.  We went and saw Elder Lynn Summerhays speak and then ate copious amounts of cookie dough.
 My Valentine babies.
 Atticus' valentines from my mom.
 The temperature went up to almost 43 degrees.  We took advantage.  It felt quite balmy.
 Mid-February I went back to school.  I love this place with my whole soul and the people there even more.  When one of my former first-grade coworkers needed a long term sub, I jumped at the chance to be back teaching for a little bit.  
UPDATE: I stayed all the way to the end of the school year.  (Although the last week I was in a second grade class.)  I loved it.  I miss teaching.  I miss my friends.  I miss regular adult conversation.  But I missed my babies more.  I was so ready to be done and back with them by the end.
 Cousins teasing Jonny and giving her "earrings".
 Reading with Kyndi.
 We tried to get a matchy cousin picture but Jonny wouldn't let go of me.
Atticus and I read The BFG
 They love coloring.  Especially Jonny.
 I can't even be mad when they make these kind of messes.
 Hanging out in my temporary classroom while I get some work done.
 Jonny loves to do hair.  And obviously, Atticus loves Jonny.
A few trips to the river walk.  Jonny mostly cared about the dog park. 
And that was it.  Our totally boring and wonderful winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment