The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Friday, June 13, 2014

Easters

Every time I say the word Easter, I have to put an S on the end because of some silly video of my niece, Anna, explaining Easter.  
Since Easter was so long ago, I'll just post some pictures.
Helping me prepare the dyes
 His look of shock as the colors changed.
 He was very particular and demanding about what colors each egg went into.
 Coloring with white crayon.
 Choosing stickers
 
 He hunted for his colored and some plastic eggs.  Then for weeks afterward, he would randomly start looking for eggs again.

Every egg he found was held up proudly.
 I don't know what this face was about but he was super pleased there was a basket too.
Puzzles from his basket. 
 Love this little face
 
 We went to Nana Nae's for some Easter fun.  He borrowed a great shirt from Aunt Sheri so he wouldn't spill on his little suit.  Also, he has a complicated relationship with his younger cousin Lydia.  He can't decide if he wants to hug her or push her over.
Crew on the other hand, he adores.  To the point that sometimes Crew has to run away. 
This is an Atticus expression 
He loved this shirt and didn't look feminine at all... 
Our hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment