The boys did a Little Mermaid puzzle I guess.
Pretty much the only thing Atticus was interested in.
Kid also enjoyed attacking me. This is his fight face.
The men folk had to shovel off the deck but left a bit of snow for the kids. And Dan was a woman.
Sledding! He love/hated it.
My lumberjack.
And the pink marshmallow puff.
Early Christmas Present!
On the Saturday after Thanksgiving I met with my siblings and my cousin Justin and his wife Megan for our annual Christmas Eve-Eve cousin party. My brother lives in Colorado and as his wife is due with their 3rd baby just days after Christmas, they were not going to be here for Christmas. So we had the party early. We play pounce each year and we are loud and obnoxious and Megan always brings the best treats and we have such the best time.
Jimmy had the kids play a racing game. Atticus beat the other two by all the laps possible.
I don't have a clue what this picture is about.
I love this Jonah kid.
I'm only sad I didn't get a picture of Brad being the "Share-y Fairy".



















No comments:
Post a Comment