The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tales of First Grade Part VI

Just some funny things to come out of my student's mouths recently

"Vietnam must not be curious because they don't have modern conveniences."  (We were learning about inventions and curiosity)-KP

Me-"Abraham Lincoln made mistakes but then became the president."
Student- "Ya and then he got shot"

This was in another class but there were two kids who were fighting with each other so much that they were sent to the principal's office.  This scared them so bad that they held hands on the way.

I have a student who loves to dance and his dancing is slightly odd.  There was music playing so of course he began dancing.  Another student saw this, looked at me and said- "Well that's weird"-TG

"How did Lincoln grow his beard so fast?"

"It's the 19th?  It feels like it has to be at least the 20th." HW

"My mom and dad got a avorce and then my dad and his girlfriend got in a fight cause he pulled the girlfriend's son's hair for smoking."

"I watched this movie where the man got stoned for speaking unto God.  Was that in the olden days?" KM

Boy 1 (Who happens to be Jewish)-"Holidays are like Christmas and Easter and Hanukkah."
Boy 2 (Who is not Jewish)-"I hate Hanukkah!  I never get anything for Hanukkah!"

"If she's using people's old clothes to make a blanket then the people are probably dead." KM

"Ghosts are scary because they live in your towels and in your clothes and then they get into your body and make you walk up the stairs." SG

"Braxten has no teeth so he can't say his grammars good." TJB

"My teacher is in love with me!" (After I told my class I loved them) GM

I told a student he was a turd and when I asked him if he knew what that was, he excitedly responded: "A bastard!" BW

No comments:

Post a Comment