The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

So this Easter weekend we headed down South to see the family.  The Bronsons always do an Easter Hunt, which is no small thing.  (Dan and I got clothes this year)  So we went and found all our bags of goodies in their backyard.  Oh and we recycle.  I have no idea how old those lunch sacks and Avon bags are but they get reused each year.  And as usual, Dan and I couldn't find our last bag.  Then we stayed for a delicious lunch.  Atticus got to meet his cousins Eli and Crew for real this time instead of just through the window at the hospital, and they were so adorable with him.  Crew, who just turned three had to point out everything about him.  "Eyes.  Hair.  His shirt is green."  It was a lot of fun to watch those two boys with my boy. 

The boys wrestled and dressed their best in Easter Bonnets
 
 
 
 I've renamed him Norma for this picture.
 My son always looks SO adorable.
Love this!
 Eli did so well.
 

After our Easter fun at the Bronson's, Atticus and I headed up to my parent's house to my make-up baby shower as I had missed the first one because I was in the hospital.  It was so much fun to be there with my baby and see everyone.  That kid got so much stuff!  He now has more clothing than either his dad or I.  And such cute things too!  So many adorable pairs of shoes and great hats.  But seriously, more clothing than he'll ever be able to wear.  It was miserable though because my mom and sister had made all these great treats that I couldn't eat as kid has decided that something I'm eating is making his tummy hurt.  So the doctor has me off chocolate and dairy for the next little while to see if that's it.  But it was still so much fun.  My mom had pictures of myself and my parents, plus Dan and his parents as babies all up to guess who was who but oh my, I wish I had the picture of Dan.  It seriously looked like Atticus only a little older.  He looks so much like Dan.  Atticus also got to meet the rest of his cousins (except for Tyson).

 Sam and Dayton
 Anne Marie
 Some of Stef's girls
 Sam and Atticus
 Jersi
 Auntie, Jenny, Granny, Brittany, and Mikki
 Reading Atticus' first Jenny-Card (please ignore my fatty face)
I so love this picture
Jersi has never paid me any attention but apparently she is now Atticus obsessed.  She was giving him kisses.
 Kyndi, who maybe said two words the whole day.
My bestest friend Oaklee.
 Dayton was a bit hesitant to hold a baby.
 Morrissa-Dan wants her to be Atticus' favorite.
 Tate was in love with him.  He was so sweet.

After my shower we headed back to South Jordan to attend the reception of Dan's friend Ranae.  So Atticus just kept on performing.  And by that I mean sleeping nicely.

Easter we were back at home and was pretty uneventful.  The Easter bunny came and Atticus wore his new duds.  Other than that we just sat around and took it easy.

He was not loving posing for this but oh my!
 

1 comment: