So just to brag a little bit. We are being put in a brand new school next year. And it rocks. Yes, I used the term "rocks". It's not supposed to be finished until August but we got to go on a little tour the last (technical) day of school. I say that it was technically the last day of school because really our school had gotten out a week earlier than the rest of the district. We (Garland) are moving to the new school and then Fielding Elementary had to get knocked down and rebuilt by August of next year. So we had to hurry and pack out of our old school so Fielding could use it for the one year while their school is being rebuilt. So both our schools got out a week earlier so we could pack everything by the real last day of school. Make sense? Now all of my school stuff is in nice little boxes in my new classroom waiting for August when I can come unpack and set-up.
This is my new classroom.
They haven't hung my smart board yet. And who knows why they gave us a pull-down screen.
There's a stag on my door. Mostly because Harry Potter loves me.





Oh man! I'm such a nerd. The whole time I'm looking at the pictures I'm thinking, "OOOh, built in cubbies... and look at that storage space..." I have classroom envy-- and I dont even teach! Haha. My classroom was lacking in the cool factor. You get a Smart Board!?!?! Super jealous. When I go back to teaching I better get something even cooler than a smart board.... :)
ReplyDelete