The Bronsons

The Bronsons

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Danny's Birthday

So Dan had himself a rock awesome birthday.  We went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point because I'm apparently married to an 8 year-old.  But we had fun and then we went to see the new X-Men movie, which by the way, I loved.  Then the next day I took him to Les Mis because he had never seen it.  

I should probably say some cute stuff about how I kind of like my husband but Dan mocks gushy blogs.  (And I do too a little bit.)  So I'll just say I wouldn't go to the Dinosaur Museum for anyone else.

 I made him some lemon cupcakes.  Dan doesn't like cake too much so I think he ate about two cupcakes and then Nicole and I ate the rest later.
 
 

I also need to mention that not a week after Dan turned 25 I found a gray hair growing out of his head.  Yep he's an old man and I will mock him.

You can't see it, but it's there.
 I cut it out and there it is in all it's gray glory.

Highlight of Dan's Birthday: 
The cute birthday message his grandparents left on his voicemail.

2 comments:

  1. Haha You two make me laugh. My husband has lots of grey hairs... sadly enough. I blame it on graduate school. Alas, if he keeps his hair cut short-ish they arent so noticable. My husband turns 29 this year... so maybe he's allowed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh I'm so jealous you went to Les Mis! I totally missed the short window of opportunity that they were on sale and good seats were available. Happy Birthday to Dan! I also found a small gray hair in Clark's head the other day.

    ReplyDelete